We’ve all heard of Facetime, but did you know that it is possible to use this feature between different types of devices? If you have an iPhone, you can use Facetime to connect with a friend or family member who has an Android device. Here’s how to do it! Learn How to Facetime Iphone to Android?
How to Facetime Iphone to Android?
- Download an app on your Android device. You will need to download an app such as Google Duo or Facebook Messenger in order to be able to video chat with someone who has an iPhone.
- Set up the app you’ve downloaded. Once the app is installed, make sure both users are connected and have set up the app on their respective devices.
- Connect with your contact. Once everything is set up, open the app on both devices and connect with your contact using their phone number or email address (depending on which app you’re using).
- Initiate a video call. Once connected, simply click the video button in order to start a call. This will then prompt your contact’s iOS device to automatically enter into a Facetime session with your Android device.
- Enjoy your call! Now that everything is set up and connected, you can enjoy talking face-to-face with friends and family regardless of the type of device they have!
Facetime isn’t just for Apple users anymore! It is now possible for anyone with an iPhone and Android device to video chat each other thanks to apps like Google Duo or Facebook Messenger. All it takes is downloading one of these apps, setting it up on both devices, connecting through phone numbers or emails, initiating a video call, and voila – you’re ready for some face-to-face conversation no matter what type of device your contacts are using! So what are you waiting for? Get Facetiming today!