Clearing your cache can help improve your device’s performance and free up storage space. It can also help you troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing with apps or websites. But if you’ve never cleared the cache before, it can seem a bit daunting. Fortunately, it’s actually quite simple! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to quickly clear the cache on your iPhone or iPad. Learn How to Clear Cache on Ios?
How to Clear Cache on Ios?
Here’s how to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad:
- Open your Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Safari.
- Tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Confirm by tapping Clear History and Data again.
- Return to the Home screen and open the App Store app if you’re clearing the App Store’s cache, otherwise open another app that has a cached version of its content like Music or Newsstand for example (if applicable).
- Go back into Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage > Select an app then tap Offload App (if applicable). This will remove the app from your device while keeping all of its data stored in iCloud so you don’t lose any information when reinstalling it later on. You can also delete apps directly from this page by tapping Delete App instead of Offload App (if applicable). Note that this won’t actually clear out any cached content—it’ll just delete the app completely from your device, so make sure you only do this if you’re done with an app and don’t plan on using it ever again!
- Lastly, go back into Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data (if applicable) . This will clear out any cached website data stored on your device by Safari for faster loading times when browsing the web! It’s important to note that this will not affect any saved passwords or other settings associated with sites that have been visited in Safari previously—it’ll just remove their cached content from local storage so they’ll have to be re-downloaded when revisited after clearing out this data . To check whether or not a website is still cached after performing these steps, simply visit it in Safari again and see if there is any delay in loading time compared to before clearing out the website data—if there is no difference then chances are that site was still cached even after removing all website data as mentioned above!
Clearing your cache can help speed up your phone and free up storage space — but more importantly, it can help fix issues related to apps or websites not working properly due to outdated information being stored in their caches! Thankfully, clearing out these caches is quick and easy — just make sure to follow our step-by-step instructions above for best results! If at anytime during this process anything seems unclear or confusing feel free to reach out for additional assistance – we’re always here to help!